Thanks for stopping by!
Ayekah? Where are you in your Jewish life, and where are you headed?
Allow me to join you on your journey as you expand and deepen your relationship with your Judaism:
Is there a lifecycle event coming up you wish to commemorate, and you want help planning it?
Do you want that event grounded in the deep structure of classical practice, and still take an unorthodox approach?
Do you need someone to facilitate that event?
- Are there synagogue or other Jewish skills you need or want to acquire? Do you want to learn to:
- read Hebrew?
- read from the Torah?
- have an aliyah?
- observe Shabbat or the festivals?
- lead Kol Nidre on Yom Kippur (if you can get it away from your rabbi or cantor)?
I'm Reb Zisha ("Scott A. Tepper" on my passport.) You can read my biography megillah here,
but al regel achat/"on one foot":
BA in Near Eastern and Judaic Studies, Brandeis University
Master of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
Study with Rabbi Zalman Schachter-Shalomi
- Experience as a ba’al tefillah (leader of services) in many denominations and settings
Facilitator of Jewish life-cycle rituals
- Student of karate-do and tai chi chu'an
Taught thousands of technology users as a software trainer.
Supportive, encouraging, non-judgmental coach.
* Organizations and individuals listed for identification only.
Full disclosure: I am an unlicensed mystic, and not an ordained rabbi, or cantor; please read this haskamah/approbation from Rabbi Moshe Waldoks.
Please let me know how I can help you out. My contact information is on every page of this site.
No matter how you decide to go, I wish you
Kol tuv/All goodness,